Friday 9 November 2012

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Building work-duty vessels since 1988, Weldbilt Commercial Boats is an Arkansas-based marine manufacturer. Producing all-welded aluminum vessels ranging from 10 to 20 feet in length, Weldbilt Commercial Boats were designed to handle fishing and other utility work. Weldbilt Commercial Boats are custom made to their enterprising customer base. I have got one and I have never had a problem with it. I am very ruff on it, due to the fact of most places I hunt are backwaters and swamps. It does well on open water as well. During the freeze this year it busted thru the ice real well. I have a mud motor on it and have han no issues with the transom.

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Weldbilt

Weldbilt


No comments:

Post a Comment