Friday 9 November 2012

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

I bought a 14' Valco jon boat in 1972 to use as a duck hunting boat when I lived in California. In 1974 I got a transfer to Alaska and used it for fishing and hunting locally and for fishing in the Yukon. A couple of years ago I gave the boat to my favorite neighbor and he uses it for fishing. That boat has been on the Colorado River, Columbia River and on waters stretching all the way to the Kenai Peninsula and it still has some good years left.  
Yes, I do like Valco boats and was sorry to hear of their demise. If I were in your shoes I'd buy it.
All my dreams are going to come true. Because I'm going to keep changing them until they match what's really happen

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

Valco Boats

Valco Boats



No comments:

Post a Comment